- The best time to start is after you’ve done all your research.
- Or when your prep work is complete.
- Or when everything is polished; kinks are gone.
- Or when you finish that To-Do list.
- The best time to start is when competition slows down.
- Or when email is under control.
- Or when staff finally “gets it” and quits needing so much attention!
- Or when that next client closes.
- The best time to start is when the marketing budget is flush.
- Or when you’re not so tired.
- Or when that family issue is taken care of.
- Or when you find a little more work/life balance.
On second thought, scratch all that.
The best time to start a new project was yesterday. The second best time to start a new project is today.
Welcome to my new blog “On Matthew’s Mind”, let’s do this.