This is a straightforward one to understand.
- Informed = Calm
- Uninformed = Anxious
Take this whatever direction you want.
- Become more informed yourself, and you’re more calm with clients.
- Clients become more informed about their retirement income plan, and they’re more calm and feel more confident about their retirement strategies.
- Prospects become more informed about your process, and they’re more calm about making a decision to work with you.
- Your kids are more informed about family finances, and they’re more calm about your financial future.
- Your staff is more informed about your expectations, and they’re more calm about achieving goals.
- On … and on … and on.
Figure out what you, your clients, your family and your team are most anxious about, them help them become more informed. Now we’re talking.